Seminar on Psyche, Symbol and Place
WAYS TO REGISTER
A deposit of $500 is required to reserve your space. To complete the registration process, you will need to, 1) pay the deposit and, 2) send us the completed registration form (below).
• By phone: If you would like to speak with someone, please call the CGJIC phone line, 303-831-9209, and leave a number where we can reach you. We can address any questions or concerns you may have, and we can walk you through the registration steps on the phone.
• Online: You may pay the deposit or the entire program cost online with PayPal or a credit card. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your registration form and payment as soon as they are received.
• By mail: Print and send REGISTRATION FORM and check payable to the “C.G. Jung Institute of Colorado” to: C.G. Jung Institute of Colorado, 1776 S. Jackson St. #203 Denver, CO 80210 U.S.A
Program cost in U.S. Dollars:
$2850 (based on double occupancy); $500 deposit due by March 15, 2020 ($250 of this deposit is non-refundable); final payment due by July 15, 2020. Subject to space availability, participants may still register after this date (possibly at an additional cost).
Program cost includes:
- 6 nights at double occupancy (see other options below)
- all presentations, discussions, reflective activities and readings
- all breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners including two that are “experience” dinners (pasta and cheese making), coffee, tea, fruit & pastries throughout the day
- transportation & excursions within the program (some choices worked out upon registration)
- use of the local spa facilities
*This is the double occupancy rate. Limited availability of single occupancy rates: $3352; limited availability of triple occupancy rates: $2627. All deposits and final payments same as with double occupancy.
What is not included: Flight or other transportation to Noci; Transportation to and from Noci and airport (assistance in scheduling this transportation is available); two dinners and three lunches (these will be arranged in advance through program organizers, but paid for individually); massages and other wellness treatments are available at the spa, but need to be booked and paid for on your own.
All rights are reserved by the Program Directors to make faculty substitutions and/or to modify the itinerary (including hotels) as needed.
Cancellations and Refunds
Deposit refundable, less $250 administrative fee, if request is received in writing on or before April 30, 2020.
Participants are urged to purchase travel insurance for losses necessitated by having to cancel participation. For your convenience, insurance information will be sent upon registration—or consult your own insurance agent.