Application for Training in Jungian Analysis
Please direct all questions, and send all application materials listed below electronically to:
Grazia Di Giorgio
Director of Admissions, C.G. Jung Institute of Colorado
- The C.G. Jung Institute application form.
- Documentation from all of the applicant’s analysts in the last five years, listing inclusive dates of analysis, total number of hours of analysis, total number of face-to-face sessions and total number of telecommunication (phone, Skype) sessions.
- Complete original transcripts, sent directly by the educational institution and with its official seal, from all college and graduate institutions attended. If for some reason your educational institution is not able to send electronic transcripts, please contact Director of Admissions.
- An autobiography, approximately 3 pages in length.
- Applicants who have applied and been accepted or denied admission to another IAAP training program should supply this information; and applicants requesting to transfer from another IAAP training program should provide a letter demonstrating good standing in that program.
- Payment of the application fee of $450 ($100 non- refundable and $350 refundable if the individual withdraws from the admissions process one month before the scheduled interviews).
- A notarized copy of the waiver for prospective trainees.